In connection with the new Regulation of the European Parliament and of the European Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in connection with processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (OJ of the EU L 119, p.1), the so-called GDPR, which enters into force on May 25, 2018 in the entire European Union, including Poland – we undertake to respect your right to privacy Online and make every effort to adequately protect all your available data (“Personal Data”).
- The administrators of your personal data are entities from the Hetman Mikołaj Prudski company with registered office in 73-102 Stargard, Koszewko 20 and all entities connected with this company, as well as other entities with which we cooperate, e.g. in the scope of provision of services.
- We encourage you to contact us:
- By phone: 91 5616109
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- In writing to the following address: Dworek Hetmański 73-102 Stargard, Koszewko 20
- We shall take appropriate action in order to prevent unauthorized access of third parties to your data or its disclosure to third parties. Please be advised that the website operator’s databases are secured against access by third parties
- Your personal data is processed with the following aims:
• Conclusion and execution of the agreement(s), including provision of transaction processing, problem solving and execution of requests we receive from you – due to the fact that the processing is necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the agreement(s) (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of GDPR)
• Provision of electronic services and sending commercial information – based on your consent (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a of GDPR) in relation to Article 10 paragraph 2 of the Act on the provision of electronic services),
• Direct marketing of products or services, including establishing contacts, presenting offers, carrying out measurements and analyzes, including profiling (i.e. using personal data to create your profile regarding products and services you may be interested in), saving data in cookie files and collecting data from websites and mobile applications – based on your consent (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a of GDPR) in connection with Article 172 of the Telecommunications Law),
• Fulfilling our legal obligations under EU or Polish law (e.g. with regard to the President of the Office for Competition and Consumer Protection , tax offices) – because processing is necessary to fulfill the legal requirements to which we are subject (Art. 6 par. 1 let. c GDPR)
- Ensuring the handling of payment services, ensuring the safety of services that we provide electronically, the handling of your requests, e.g. submitted through a contact form, if they are not directly related to execution of the agreement, debt collection, conducting court, administrative and mediation proceedings, data storage for archival purposes and ensuring accountability (compliance with obligations resulting from legal regulations) – due to the fact that processing is necessary for the implementation of our legally justified interest, i.e. handling the services provided, execution of your requests, the possibility of establishing, pursuing or defending against claims, data archiving (Art. 6 par. 1 let. f GDPR).
- Your data may be received by the following entities:
1. Companies from the Capital Group J.W. Construction Holding S.A.,
2. Entities authorized under applicable law, e.g. courts and state bodies,
3. Entities with which we cooperate and which provide marketing, advertising, accounting, financial, auditing, control and legal services – where such entities process data on the basis of an agreement with the administrator and only in accordance with the administrator’s instructions.
- Your data will be processed with the following aims:
• Conclusion and execution of the agreement(s) – until the agreement is terminated or expires, with the stipulation that sometimes these data can be processed also after the expiration of this agreement, but only if it is allowed or required under applicable law, e.g. processing for statistical or accounting purposes,
• Provision of electronic services and sending commercial information – until the consent is withdrawn,
• Direct marketing of products or services, including establishing contacts, presenting offers, carrying out measurements and analyzes, including profiling (i.e. using personal data to create your profile regarding products and services you may be interested in), saving data in cookie files and collecting data from websites and mobile applications – until the consent is withdrawn,
• The fulfillment of legal obligations imposed on us under EU or Polish law – until expiration of data storage obligations resulting from legal regulations,
- Ensuring the handling of payment services, ensuring the safety of services that we provide electronically, the handling of your requests e.g. submitted through a contact form if they are not directly related to the execution of the agreement, debt collection, conducting court, administrative and mediation proceedings, data storage for archival purposes and ensuring accountability – until prescription of claims under agreement(s) or claims related to the processing of personal data or until the moment of filing the objection.
- You are entitled to the following rights:
• To access your personal data, including obtaining a copy of the data,
• To change your data (correction, completion, update),
• To withdraw your consent anytime in cases of data processing on the basis of a prior consent,
• To impose limitations on processing of your data at any time, due to the special situation, unless processing is required by law,
• To file an objection to the processing of personal data where data processing is based on a justifiable interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by the particular situation,
• To request removal of your data,
- To transfer your personal data, i.e. to receive such personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, including the right to send this personal data to another administrator,
In order to exercise these rights, please contact J.W. Construction Holding S.A. or the personal data protection inspector in a way which is described in point 2 or point 3.
- To submit a complaint to the supervisory body which deals with the protection of personal data, which is the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection (address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa)
- Providing the data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude and execute the agreement which connects us.
- . Our site automatically collects only information contained in cookie files. The website operator informs that cookies files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data especially in text files that are stored in the Website User’s end device. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of their storage on the end device and a unique number. Cookies are used in order to:
• adjust the content of the Website pages to user preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files make it possible to recognize the service user’s device and properly display the website, adapted to the user’s individual needs;
• create statistics that help to understand how the users use a given website, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
- maintain the user’s session;
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
• “Necessary” cookies , which make it possible to use the services available on our website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication; cookies used for ensuring security, e.g. for detection of abuses in the scope of authentication;
• “Performance” cookies , which enable the collection of information regarding the way of using the pages within our website;
• “Functional” cookies , which make it possible to “remember” the settings selected by the User and personalize the User interface, e.g. the selected language or region the user comes from, the font size, the appearance of the website etc.;
- “Advertising” cookies , which enable the delivery of advertising content more adapted to the user’s interests.
By default, web browsers (software of the website user) allow storage of cookies on the end device. The Website User can always change the web browser settings which manage the usage of cookies .Restrictions on the usage of cookies may affect Website functionality. Cookies stored on the user’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator. The website operator informs that the entity responsible for placing cookies on the user’s end device, which at the same time has access to these cookies, is the Website operator: J.W. Construction Holding S.A., ul. Radzymińska 326, 05-091 Ząbki. The website operator informs that information on the methods of handling cookies is available in software (web browser) settings. The website operator informs that more information about cookie files is available in the “help” section in the web browser menu